More details about YouthSpark:
- Gather Young Technopreneurs (those who are implemented entrepreneurship which emphasizing the creativity and innovation in technology). Technopreneurs is a program that promoted by Ministry of Youth and Sport of Rrepublic of Indonesia where ISYF involved as the program partner.
- Give a basic knowledge of technology skills in order to complete their work.
- Provide comprehensive information and skills that needed by technology-based industry
- Inspire youth to have an interest in computer science, careers in technology and local startups or social entrepreneurs using technology to jumpstart their business, hip and a desire to address social issue through the development of viable venture.
- Direct access to Microsoft staff, partners and stakeholders as well as resources to build their future.
- Support youth in realizing their potential through Microsoft technology and promote resources available on YouthSpark hub.capacity
- Develop their ideas, business plan, skills learning, network and sharing among them and Microsoft teams with Indonesian Youth Forums in a one half day along with event.
- Gather Young Technopreneurs with the Government and Microsoft
Employment: Technology proficiency and preparation for all jobs
Today, nearly all jobs require at least a basic level of technology skills in order to complete the work. From online job applications to timecards, to email and web-based research, YouthSpark has resources that can help you get training, and get the skills to get ahead.
Careers in Tech: Creating your future with computer science
The world we interact with is full of advanced technology. Computer science is the foundation for much of today’s innovation, and many new jobs are being created for people with skills in this field. It involves creativity, problem-solving, programming, the Internet, data, and thinking about the impact of technology in communities. You can do so many things with computer science skills!
Entrepreneurship: Create, build and grow a business
Beyond a great idea, starting and being successful running your own business requires specific skills and knowledge. Find the skills and resources that can help you run your business more efficiently!
Youth Sparks Live/Training will be held on December 17th-18th, 2014 with follow ups through online mentoring for youth who have submitted their technopreneurship concept papers. Those whose papers are qualified/selected will get some assistance in making and submitting financial support proposal to ISYF Partner either from local government, national government, or from private sector. There are six phase that participants have to follow, namely :
Phase 1: 5 best technopreneurs concept papers are selected and asked to complete their concept after training.
Phase 2: Selected partcipants will meet Government expert representative from Ministry of Cooperatives and SME, Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy, Ministry of Youth & Sports to follow intensive program for within a month (refers to the Ministerial availability).
Phase 3: 5 technopreneurs will be facilitated to consult their concept with Microsoft Indonesia in a half day working meeting, emphasizing the agenda on coaching the technopreneurs proposal making in depth
Phase 4: Refinement technopreneurs proposal and budget planning then propose it to ISYF partners either from Ministry of Cooperatives & SME, Ministry of Tourism & Creative Economy, Ministry of Trade and Ministry of Youth & Sports, and from private sector for fund aid.
Phase 5: Monitoring the tecnopreneurs project within a month.
Phase 6: Evaluation Meeting in a day.
The target is youth aged 16-25 with basic English skills, basic knowledge of computer science, interest in technology and social media, and social entrepreneurship. We are targeting 120 participants eager to promote change in his/her own communities using technology, innovations, creation, and ideas that can be harnessed into projects and collaborations with likeminded peers.